Earlier this month, Michele and I met online and agreed to do an additional Alice swap. We were both part of Karla's Alice swap and Michele had some extra tags and was looking for a couple of swap partners. These are the beautiful tags she sent to me (above), plus she included a sweet pack of extra goodies.
Since she already had one of my tags from the first swap, I made these two for Michele. I also made an extra pair to giveaway. Just leave a comment on this post and I will pick a winner Sunday, June 6th.enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly
Remember that my other givaway is still ongoing, check out the details here.
This givaway is closed. Thank you.
Love your tags!
ReplyDeletelove these tags! tonight my friend gave me a really old printing of Alice in Wonderland. Hope I'm the lucky winner! and hope you are enjoying your weekend. xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags! I was in the Alice swap also - always love Karla's swaps!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet of you to show the Spring Flower tags for the Haiti by Hand shop. I have mys set right here beside my computer, but plan to pin them to a ribbon as a banner today.
Jane - Jacksonville
jspalmer@bellsouth.net