Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 3 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash Giveaway!

Win this 1 yard of this vintage lace, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.
Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

21 comments:

  1. Pretty lace! This giveaway is so generous of you! :) I can't wait to see the basket full of goodies on day 51.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No nicer gift than vintage lace Kimberly! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty ! It looks like you are having fun adding beautiful treasures ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful lace - how amazing that basket will be
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet vintage lace..happy b'day countdown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day 3 please enter my name and I can already see a lot of uses for such pretty lace. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Happy birthday Months! I'll tell our Vintage ABC'ers! xo, Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful lace for sure! This is such fun!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty lace!!!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah! the momentum! I can barely wait for your posts to see the goodies!! xo natalea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love to use old lace in my creations!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh this is gorgeous, almost too lovely to use! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Be still my beating heart... lace OHHHH! Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. yummy lace! This is going to be a gorgeous prize for whoever wins it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lace is always great. :)

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.