Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 12 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win these 12 vintage pink buttons, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.
Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

21 comments:

  1. While I've been along for the birthday ride, I've had so much fun following all your beautiful projects as well!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! what a color...looks salmony!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 12 Kimberly! Love these buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would make a cute button bracelet!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they would make a cute bracelet, there hoping... hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see these buttons on a pretty little girls's dress. Wouldn't that be sweet?

    Hope you are having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twelve buttons on day 12...very clever you are. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great buttons - so pretty
    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their unusual shape and their pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous colour! Happy Thursday, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    This is my daily entry...

    Love the buttons!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet buttons, can never have too many buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink buttons - how sweet! I didn't catch the 12 on the 12th- glad another commenter did! Very clever!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  14. such sweet vintage buttons! Happy b'day countdown day 12!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love buttons! Especially pink ones!
    karen....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad that I found you! you have a beautiful blog! ladyhightower@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buttons!!! Pink ones too! I love them!
    Happy Birthday!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love buttons,any color, any shape, any size. These are the cutest. Your giveaway has been so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buttons! YEAH! :)

    -- Birgit

    PS: Did you ever watch the TV series "Christy"? The little girl Mountie wants buttons for her coat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.