Pages

▼

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 12 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win these 12 vintage pink buttons, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.
Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

21 comments:

  1. While I've been along for the birthday ride, I've had so much fun following all your beautiful projects as well!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! what a color...looks salmony!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 12 Kimberly! Love these buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would make a cute button bracelet!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they would make a cute bracelet, there hoping... hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see these buttons on a pretty little girls's dress. Wouldn't that be sweet?

    Hope you are having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twelve buttons on day 12...very clever you are. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great buttons - so pretty
    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their unusual shape and their pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous colour! Happy Thursday, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    This is my daily entry...

    Love the buttons!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet buttons, can never have too many buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink buttons - how sweet! I didn't catch the 12 on the 12th- glad another commenter did! Very clever!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  14. such sweet vintage buttons! Happy b'day countdown day 12!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love buttons! Especially pink ones!
    karen....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad that I found you! you have a beautiful blog! ladyhightower@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buttons!!! Pink ones too! I love them!
    Happy Birthday!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love buttons,any color, any shape, any size. These are the cutest. Your giveaway has been so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buttons! YEAH! :)

    -- Birgit

    PS: Did you ever watch the TV series "Christy"? The little girl Mountie wants buttons for her coat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.