Win this adorable mini tart pan, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket. Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
It's so much fun visiting you each day to see what little treasure you are adding! Thank you! I hope I remember to visit you this weekend...going to clean/organize the garage...YUCK! Have a nice weekend. Deb :)
That's a gorgeous photo of the sweet little tart tin. Happy Friday, x
ReplyDeleteThat tart pan is too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet little tart pan! Have a wonderful weekend Kimberly!
ReplyDeleteThis tart pan would make a cute crown for a doll!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Too cute and useful have a great day Wendy
ReplyDeleteThat pan must be teeny tiny! I hope you are enjoying this as much as we are!
ReplyDeleteIs the tart pan big enough for a pincushion? I'm envisioning it right now!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy another birthday month weekend!
well this "tart" could use THAT tart! LOL! Happy b'day countdown day 13!
ReplyDeleteIt just keeps getting better and better - what fun! Like Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteLeann
yeaah - one of my favorite pieces - that basket is going to be amazing
ReplyDeletexo Tina
Everyday is a wonder of what you will add to your wonderful birthday basket and this tiny tart pan is beautiful. Happy 13th...
ReplyDeleteI love these small tart tins...so many ways to dress them up!
ReplyDeleteOh, so many different uses for the sweet little tart tin!!!
ReplyDeletexxoo
I already have projects in mind that I could make with all these lovelies!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun visiting you each day to see what little treasure you are adding!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I hope I remember to visit you this weekend...going to clean/organize the garage...YUCK!
Have a nice weekend.
Deb :)
Really love these! Have tons BUT I could use more ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Such a cute little tart tin! We have some here, but they're no longer all shiny!
ReplyDeleteJane-Jacksonville
I am having so much fun visiting and seeing all the goodies for your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love tart pans!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable tart pan!
ReplyDelete-- Birgit