Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 23 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win this vintage beaded flower, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.
Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

18 comments:

  1. pretty beaded flower, I have one almost like it in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beaded flower!!! So many beautiful things!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is my favourite colour and I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this beaded flower is so pretty! Have a great week Kimberly! xo natalea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, the flower looks so pretty with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beaded flower and the lace is too.
    Have a wonderul day.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed yesterday :0( but I love today's pretty flower! Happy Monday, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are providing a wonderful assortment of different things...love the beaded flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH pretty flower have a great day Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a beaded flower in person. Does that mean that it really should come to my house and live with me? Yup, think so! Soooo pretty!

    Happy day 23!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so delicate. what handiwork! Happy b'day countdown day 23!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kimberly-

    I so love this vintage flower - reminds me of my Great Aunt Gladys. She'll be 91 at on the 31st! She had a bouquet of them in a milk glass vase in her sun-porch.

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Imagine all the work that went into creating this flower.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful beaded flower. I have been without internet access and have missed some of your birthday offerings. Can you believe I was sad and thinking of you?!! Happy day 23 of your big 50th birthday...

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.