Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 30 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win this glittery DREAM clip, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.  Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

18 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love a bit of sparkle! Happy Monday (it's raining here:0( hope the sun's shining on you), x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! This just gets more fun everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiny sparkles for a shiny Monday hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "dream" of a clip like this.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm "dreaming" for sure! Dreaming of winning all these lovely finds!! Happy b'day countdown day 30!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I spend so much time 'dream'ing, this is the perfect little clip! And it sparkles too!

    Happy day 30, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimberly! Dreamy, indeed. The basket just keeps getting better and better! Have a nice week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the altered clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkly clothespin! I just painted a bunch to alter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle clips are just what us over 50 girls need! Oh! the things we can gather together in those clips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking of altering a few clothespins. How cute with the sparkles.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. you know i love these dream clips! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dream, that's what I like to do! Gorgeous clip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dreaming of all the lovely goodies in your basket!
    Jane - Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.