Win this vintage black velvet leaf spray, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket. Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
Hi Kimberly, I don´t have your e-mail addy, so I´m telling you here that I received one of your fantastic ARTchix flags (the one that says "brilliant") - thank you so much, it´s beautiful!!
Hi Kimberly,
ReplyDeletenever saw black velvet leafs - gorgeous.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie
A lovely leaf... velvet... sounds great.
ReplyDeleteThese are really different and so elegant.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
it´s so breautiful and so elegant.
ReplyDeletexo Tina
THAT WOULD LOOK WONDERFUL ON A HALLOWEEN CROWN... HUGS WENDY
ReplyDeleteooh la la (AGAIN!) Happy b'day countdown day 31!
ReplyDeleteI can see them as wings on one of my gothic witch paper dolls.......
ReplyDeleteHi Kimberly, I don´t have your e-mail addy, so I´m telling you here that I received one of your fantastic ARTchix flags (the one that says "brilliant") - thank you so much, it´s beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBlack leaves are just right for Halloween! Happy Tuesday, x
ReplyDeleteSomeone is going to have so much fun creating with all this great stuff. The leaves are awesome.
ReplyDeleteLovely, just lovely!
ReplyDeleteDay 31 is so much fun!
Perfect for the coming season.....
ReplyDeleteDrat, I missed a few days. Love the black perfect for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLeann
Ooohhhh - The black velvet leaves are so classy looking! I really love them!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful item!!!
ReplyDeleteahhh! velvet leaves! and black...just in time for Halloween! lovely ...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Kimberly, xo
I was thinking halloween too!
ReplyDelete-Danielle
Oh they look so swish!
ReplyDeleteoh no I missed a few days, just way to much going on!
ReplyDeleteBlack velvet, how grown up, just what us big girls need!
ReplyDelete