Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 33 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win this antique German bisque frozen Charlotte head, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.  Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love those heads! Doesn't it look perfect nestled in those leaves?! Happy Thursday, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love frozen Charlottes, great addition to your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly,
    I agree with Jo - they look just perfect together.Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly,

    Now that my computer is up again, I can finally visit your blog again. :) Hey, and it's in time for once!

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - I love those dolls heads. This is some basket
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is getting more exciting every day. I loved the doves from yesterday and the Charlotte head...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JACKPOT!!!!! I'm playing around with one of those now on a Halloween project. What an awesome basket Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely getting more exciting! It's so fun to see what's next! Love dolls, or parts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this newest addition! She looks great with the black velvet leaves.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder where the rest of her body is???? maybe it went to the seaside,ha ha Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful addition to the basket...she looks so pretty nestled among the velvet leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Happy Day 33 Birthday Basket. This little doll is precious. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't Charlotte look so comfy in her velvet leaf bed! Another exciting addition to the basket!

    Happy day 33 - to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've never owned a frozen Charlotte anything! Would love this one! Happy b'day countdown day 33!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This basket is going to be a treasure trove of sweetness for whoever is the lucky winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh - a frozen Charlottes head! I've never owned one of them either and I agree - this does just keep getting more and more exciting!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Black and white - such a great combination! The doll head fits in perfectly!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love frozen Charlottes! They are so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.