Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 38 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win these vintage embroidery needles, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket. Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful packaging for those needles! Happy Tuesday, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made War Economy needles!?!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the graphics on this! Happy b'day countdown day 38!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now don't be crewel...... I'm on pins and needles to see if I will win... have a sharpe day Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful, practical and graphically pleasing! You sure find the good stuff!

    Hope you have a great day 38!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo I need those as I seemed to have lost all of mine!

    Have a great day!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen "war economy" needles before. Have a happy day!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh only 12 more days left! I have a package of those same needles! fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the graphics on this package are great!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vintage sewing!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love the vintage sewing items. They are one of my favorite things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You continue to come up with great stuff. I would sure love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just getting huuuuge. I can't believe all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! These would be great in my little vintage collection of sewing bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, isn't that little lion the cutest thing?
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.