Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 9 Of My Big Birthday Bash Giveaway!

Win these pretty pink rhinestones, 25 of them, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.
Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly
PS - these are available for purchase in my supply shop!

25 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty jewels! Have a lovely day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I love the shape of them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! and i love how you use those hands to display things for photographing- cute idea!
    well it's Monday...here's to having a great week! Is 50 going well so far? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh enter me please, how cool! Came by from Karen's blog, you have a lovely blog!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those jewels are so pretty! I'd better go check out your shop!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the days are just flying by.... pretty bright shiny jewels count me in Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure I could find some way to put those to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, PINK bling! What could be better!!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always distracted by shiny things! And they are pink! Couldn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a handful of pretties!!!

    came by via Karen's blog...i'll be back for sure!

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Treasures abound!!!
    Happy Monday.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jewels! How lovely, your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LoVe these rhinestones! Pink is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who wouldn't love pink bling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I do love sparkly things! Count me in to win. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  16. bijoux!! I lvoe them! Happy b'day countdown day 9!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty jewels! I would love to be entered to win.. Love your blog. I will be back to visit again. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful gems!!! I was gone all weekend so I'm going back to see what else you came up with over the weekend!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them! And the hands holding them are awesome!

    Enjoy your day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  20. my goodness it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pink rhinestones = pink delight! :)

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.