Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 45 of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win this pretty red butterfly, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket. Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Red color on this one! Only 5 more day! Its been a fun month, for us anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the butterfly, Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything just looks wonderful!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty - we all love pretty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. sp pretty - love the color
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using these butterflies in projects...make lots of fairies out of them!
    happy week to you Kimberly. xox nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just gorgeous, I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet...happy b'day countdown day 49!! oh my...this is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colour ... happy Tuesday hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty picture!

    Have a pretty day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Butterflies are always my favorite. Happy 45th day of your big celebration year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a 'pop' of pretty colour! Happy Tuesday, x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to hear you'll come by next week......I hope you bring lots of Halloween stuff to sell........I think that would be great in the window!!!! Can't wait to meet you in person!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm on vacation so computer time is sporadic this week. Sorry I missed the clock face yesterday but this butterfly is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red is my favorite color...what a lovely butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kimberly

    Shoot I missed yesterday's post - love that clock face. So glad that I had the time to stop by today.

    5 days to go! Today's my big day!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool pieces! What a fun giveaway! Happy Birthday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely in the home stretch now - Wow, where have these 45 days gone?! Pretty butterfly's about to fly to someone else's home!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  19. FIVE days until the BIG 50!!! What are your plans for the Big One??!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty butterfly. Coming to the home stretch.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had to take a moment to see what you have added today. What a fun butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.