Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 47 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash!

Win these fluttery, feathery wings, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket. Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today.


enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

23 comments:

  1. I love how you displayed this! A little clock with angel wings--precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These wings are the best!!!!!!! And your limeade is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't time fly (**groan**)?! Sorry, tired old cliche but it had to be said! Not long to wait now. . . . . . Happy Thursday, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES THE WING ARE THE BEST....i CAN SEE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO WITH THEM... HAVE A GREAT DAY HUGS WENDY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just feel the softness of these fluttery wings through my screen!

    Thank you for 47 days of wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluttery feathery wings...how ethereal. Happy day 47 of celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. found you via the Mary Green challenge -- of course I had to enter your 50 day celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Beautiful Feathery Wings ~ Heavenly...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just picture these feathery wings on a Christmas angel...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 50th day is almost here:)I could sure use those wings!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh...ahhhh....happy b'day countdown day 47!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought of time flies when you're having fun when I saw your picture.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can picture those wings on a little angel bear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wings! how wonderful! We're getting so close. I hope you have been celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty!! Only a few days to go!!! What a celebration your 50th has been!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 47th Day! Love these feathery wings...so angelic! ;)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  17. Time's flying! Love the wings!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh those wings are all a flutter ! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.