Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

On The Second Day Of Halloween...

Brenda Gave To Me...


...this hand sewn black cat ornament.
It is just too BOOtiful!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

7 comments:

  1. Looks like it's a fun time at your house!

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and how clever to use the plaid wool for the background. Very cute!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved my HAlloween ornie from you and all the girls -- will post my tree soon -
    KAthy -ga countrychintz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly,
    What a fabulous Halloween ornament! It's just fabulous!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for becoming a new friend, it is such a pleasure to meet you!
    Your blog is so lovely!
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super fun and I love the fringy yarn around the edge. Happy Booing...

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.