They are beautiful, I love the style of papers you have used ,Kimberly, and the oldfashioned style ,too. I have started something for you, which will eventually be with you, one day ,dear friend. Hugs Dorthe
A delightful array of cards. You are a good soul for doing this. I sent many to my son while on duty in Iraq to share with his unit following these guidelines and they were very much appreciated. I should continue thru this site. Again you are an inspiration.
They are beautiful, I love the style of papers you have used ,Kimberly, and the oldfashioned style ,too.
ReplyDeleteI have started something for you, which will eventually be with you, one day ,dear friend.
Hugs Dorthe
A delightful array of cards. You are a good soul for doing this. I sent many to my son while on duty in Iraq to share with his unit following these guidelines and they were very much appreciated. I should continue thru this site. Again you are an inspiration.
ReplyDelete