Friday, May 28, 2010

New Porch, New Furniture

These are photos of the new furniture we purchased in anticipation of our new back porch being built. The sofa is currently residing on the front porch, two chairs are in the dining room, and two ottomans are due to be delivered next week.
While I fell in love with the all-weather outdoor wicker set, the fabric color and pattern would not be my first choice.

The weave of the wicker reminds me of antique versions and the seats are divinely deep, simply perfect to snuggle up into .

I purchased 10 yards of this fabric a few years ago and knew this is the direction I really want to go when decorating the porch. I love the vintage pattern, but updated colors-perfect.

Here's the sofa with it's new covers! I will have to find some coordinating solid fabric to cover the ottomans once they arrive, and I want to make a bunch of pillows to cozy things up even more.

I am so happy with the look of these pieces now, I cannot wait to move all this scrumptious seating to it's new home in about a month.
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...