Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An ATC Exchange, Anyone?

I made these 3 ATCs while I was working on another swap and thought I would offer them here.

I will send you one of these seaside themed cards (randomly selected).

You send me a summertime ATC of your own creating in exchange.

If you are interested in an exchange, just leave a comment on this post and email me with your mailing info. I only have 3 cards, so I will only accept the first 3 responders.
Thanks bunches!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly


Just one ATC left!

JULY 6 UPDATE!!! NO CARDS LEFT!
THANKS WENDY, NATALEA, & GERALYN FOR ACCEPTING MY INVITE!

3 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Okay I'm in.... ~Wendy @blissangels

Wendy Aspinall said...

Kimberly I trying to figure out how to email you. maybe this will work better if you email me @ Paulaspinall@windstream.net

kandeland said...

am i too late?! if not, I'll trade with you! let me know! xo natalea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...