Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And Yes, Another Swap!

These little flags, the bases measure only 3 x 4 inches, were made for a swap at ARTchix Studios.
I have purchased so many wonderful things from Helga and company through the years, but this was the first time I ever sent anything their way.

I created 7 of these little cuties using the specified image sheet, which I printed on fabric, added plenty of laces and vintage goodness, and of course, zig-zag stitching.
What fun!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

5 comments:

Crafty Gal Linda said...

SWEET! They are so pretty!

Jo said...

These are gorgeous, well done. I love the artchix stuff too, x

Sandy Michelle said...

They are lovely! Enjoy swap crafting!

Sandy xox

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

very pretty,love all the artchix images you used!Your swap partners will be very happy.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Something Special said...

I just love looking over your blog! Your tags are always amazing to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...