Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 1 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash Giveaway!

Win this rose and lavender sachet, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.

Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!
Click here for details on my 50 day giveaway!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

20 comments:

  1. MMMmmm I can smell it from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweeeeeeeet! I hope your Big Day was wonderful, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe there are going to be 50 special things in the basket! Oh what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Spread the joy!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAY 2 HAVE A GREAT DAY HUGS wENDY @ BLISSANGELS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to start filling the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I can't even get my mind around this giveaway! it's seriously going to be the best one i think i ever saw!!
    hope your b-day was fantastic Kimberly!
    xo nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a busy lady right now. I am enjoying being at home, preparing my swap box for you and having my oldest grandchild (granddaughter)
    here with us for a week. She is 8 and a very creative little person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to spend your birthday. I love carrot cake too! Happy Birthday and enJOY your entire year. Lovely rose sachet you are adding to the giveaway. Happy creating with your granddaughter...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stuff and of course would love another one of your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!!! Thanks again for offering!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun, Kimberly! Happy blog anniversary and happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful and my favorite colors too
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet little sachet!!!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful!!! Lavendar is my favorite!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are one talented lady! ladyhightower@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The fragrance must be heavenly...

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.