Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 4 Of My 50 Day Birthday Bash Giveaway!

Win this sweet gold-tone pin, plus the 49 other items that will be added to the basket.


Leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, to be entered today!


enJOY Your Blessings,

Kimberly

17 comments:

  1. OOOh count me in! This is such fun, I have really enjoyed reading your blog hopefully soon I will get through it all.

    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that?! Love it, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that pin is so cute! Hope you're enjoying your continuing birthday celebration!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning and wow cute pin.... count me in . hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet vintage pin...happy b'day countdown day 4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your basket of goodies is really filling up. Happy Birthday 4...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pin! Thank you for including us in your birthday celebration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an unusual pin! How fun!!!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  9. now isn't that too cute!!?
    hope you are having a lovely Wednesday Miss Fabulous Fifty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute pin! I love seeing what you're putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you put in the box each day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have such a soft spot for old pins...this one's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This pin is so unique. I've never seen one like this. A real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a unique pin! :)

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.