I've never seen this before. Oh, now what could I do with this?xx
Oooh! How exciting! Count me in!Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...Julie
perfect for endless possibilyties.~ Tina
Can't believe we're not even half way yet!
More basket lovliness-Yeah!
This must be quite a big basket! Happy Saturday, x
You're "gathering" quite a basketfull for the lucky recipient! Have a great weekend!Jane-Jacksonville
More goodies thank you. Have a blessed day hugs Wendy
Another good choice for the basket! Bet you are having such a good time teasing us every day!Have a relaxing weekend!Connie
aahh...and the joyfulness continues!!
aaaah...lovely! Happy b'day countdown day 21!
Some fun stuff this Saturday ~ that Baby is so Sweet & Gathering Tape, that's a new one for me.... Thanks for such a Giving Heart!
Gathering tape . . . I've never heard of that. I'm very intriqued!!Your birthday basket is going to hold some very lovely things!xxoo
I wonder could it gather in my waist?Debbie
Count me in! gosh so many sweet goodies!
I am finally getting back here, after several days absense. Your blog just looks wonderful.
Please do leave a comment.I love to hear from you.
I've never seen this before. Oh, now what could I do with this?
ReplyDeletexx
Oooh! How exciting! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a wonderful weekend...
Julie
perfect for endless possibilyties.
ReplyDelete~ Tina
Can't believe we're not even half way yet!
ReplyDeleteMore basket lovliness-Yeah!
ReplyDeleteThis must be quite a big basket! Happy Saturday, x
ReplyDeleteYou're "gathering" quite a basketfull for the lucky recipient! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteJane-Jacksonville
More goodies thank you. Have a blessed day hugs Wendy
ReplyDeleteAnother good choice for the basket! Bet you are having such a good time teasing us every day!
ReplyDeleteHave a relaxing weekend!
Connie
aahh...and the joyfulness continues!!
ReplyDeleteaaaah...lovely! Happy b'day countdown day 21!
ReplyDeleteSome fun stuff this Saturday ~ that Baby is so Sweet & Gathering Tape, that's a new one for me.... Thanks for such a Giving Heart!
ReplyDeleteGathering tape . . . I've never heard of that. I'm very intriqued!!
ReplyDeleteYour birthday basket is going to hold some very lovely things!
xxoo
I wonder could it gather in my waist?
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Count me in! gosh so many sweet goodies!
ReplyDeleteI am finally getting back here, after several days absense. Your blog just looks wonderful.
ReplyDelete