Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lady Churchill

Mary, at Green Paper, has once again invited us to play!

Mary provided the images and we were to create using the portrait of Lady Randolph Churchill, vintage bank check, and the nature picture of a little bird.

What fun!
Please check out the other wonderful submissions, here.
Please scroll down for today's 50 Day Birthday Bash post!
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly



20 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun - love it! Super colours and embellishments you've chosen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so gorgeous. I hope to participate in the challenge this time. Course that means, I need to figure out what I'm doing.
    I love your art style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! I love her little hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness - I love the nest in the hair - and everything else! Well done. Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing tag! I love the quote and her hat of course! Wonderful Tag! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun tag and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kimberly, what a lovely tag! The zig zag sewing around the edge is perfect and I love her HAT! just wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a witty piece - love the nest hat, the stitching, the coloring - love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delight your piece is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful tag! I rather like the hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag! You are way too generous with your goodies!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Love the blue laces, the funny caption :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out gorgeous! karen...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design and fabulous humor.... a perfect combo. - Amy Bauer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the whimsical nature of your tag! So cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely creation
    in every detail
    visiting from Green Lady

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.