Monday, March 7, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011 - see update at bottom

Love this idea!
Just read about this over at Tina's lovely blog.

The first 5 visitors who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift handmade by me especially for you.
Here's the catch (but the best part):
FIRST you must create a post on your blog explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Create and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors to comment on your post & who agree to do the same.
No pressure, you do not have to make and send your gifties today, or even tomorrow.
Remember it is a gift from the heart, which takes a little time.

This is all about friendship and sharing.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

Update:  All 5 spots are accounted for.
Thank you Wendy, Cheryl, Kelly, Sherry, and Lynn
for joining in.

9 comments:

Joanna said...

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I can't join in with this because I'm already playing Pay It Forward with another 5 lovely bloggers - and they've already waited far too long for my gifts. Lucky lucky people receiving something from you.

x

Unknown said...

so happy you ar joining in on the fun. tina joined in on mine!

Wendy Aspinall said...

Hi Kimberly,
Happy to join the fun
Hugs wendy

Cheryl said...

I absolutly love to participate!! Count me in!!
Let the excitment begin!!
Cheryl;-)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I would love to join! Count me in if there is a space left!

Sherry said...

I think this would be great fun to participate in. Is there room to join in? I think this is a wonderful idea.

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Kim,
I saw this on a few other blogs but they were full already. Sounds like fun. Count me in!!
Its been awhile since I've been over, now doing some catching up!

Hugs Lynn

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Kim,
I forgot to let you know I did post this on my blog! I even forgot to check my blog that day, when I finally did I already had 9 signed up, That will teach me to check in more! LOL. I decided to just send something to all of them. I have already been working on my gifties!
Thanks for a fun PIF.
hugs Lynn

La Roca Gallery said...

Goshhhh

Cant believe i came too late :(

Maybe next time....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...