Monday, April 25, 2011

Girls In Hats ATCs

Here they are:
I received these four delightful ATCs  from:

Sandy

Natalea

Debbie

Jo

Aren't they all too wonderful!!!!
Thanks so much,
Sandy, Natalea, Debbie, and Jo.

I only just mailed my Vintage Lace ATCs
and my post card swaps today,
so anyone wondering where their cards are,
they are in the mail,
no, really, they are.

Remember, tomorrow is another
Tuesday Trading Card Swap,
check back for a new theme
and invite to trade.

enJOY a lovely evening,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

7 comments:

Joanna said...

This was such a lovely swap to take part in - as you know I couldn't resist swapping with you because yours were so gorgeous!

It's great to see the different interpretations of the same theme.

x

Holly Loves Art said...

The girls in hats are divine! All so unique and original. Have a great day.
Cheers!
Holly

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very creative and fun hats!
Warmly,
deb

Jo in TAS said...

MY Vintage Lace ATC is on it's way to you too. I love the girls in hats you received, hope mine lives up to the rest!

kandeland said...

such a fun mix you received! xo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wonderful!
thanks for sharing! a blessed Easter season!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing the swap with me. I hope your arrives in the mail today.

Have a great week!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...