Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is There A 12 Step Program For ATC Addicts?

If not, I may have found a calling.

My dear friend, Natalea, had invited interested ATC enthusiasts to swap with her.
Since I pick a theme every Tuesday for an ATC swap,
I asked her to pick two themes.
She chose
Paris & Vintage Sewing.

These are the Paris

and the Vintage Sewing cards I sent her way,

and here are the beautiful cards I received in return!
her Paris card

and her Vintage Sewing card.
You cannot tell from the picture, but she used wax on this card,
I love the effect and must try my hand at this technique one day.

Thanks so much, Natalea,
as always, this was fun!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

5 comments:

kandeland said...

you got them! thanks for trading again Kimberly! I am an addict too...xoxox

Unknown said...

so beautifully creative. j'adore!

Jo in TAS said...

I hope the vintage lace card lands on your doorstep soon too, it can't be far away!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

with cards as lovely as these, there is no hope for our ATC addictions!

Lululiz said...

I am a tagoholic, but when I see the gorgeous ATCs you always show on your blog, I could easily become an ATC addict as well. Never tried my hand at one. Yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...