Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Trading Card Swap - week 14!

This week's swap is now closed.
Thanks so much Kelly, Debbie, Natalea, & Wendy!

New swap announced next Tuesday
and the following Tuesday,
I have something special planned.

This week's theme:
Garden Fairy

I will happily send one of these ATCs to you in trade for one you create using this week's theme.

Simply send your mailing address to:
& I will reply with my mailing address.
I will mail one of my ATCs to you
and you mail yours to me.

please feel free to post this button to your blog
I would appreciate you linking it back to my homepage

Thanks so much,
& enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

5 comments:

natalea said...

I'd love to join in this week Kimberly! Please count me in
xo nat

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Kim! Please count me in as usual!
Hugs,
Kelly

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Adorable cards by-the-way!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful :)

Donna said...

Can't do this one, but I hope to join next time. I am going to add your Tues Trading Card button to my side bar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...