Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Now Closed! Tuesday Trading Card Swap - Week 15!

This week's swap is now closed.
Please join me next Tuesday for an extra special swap.

This week's theme is:
The JOY Of Sewing

If you are interested in swapping with me this week,
simply email your mailing address to:

Feel free to interpret the theme anyway you wish,
and use any materials you like.

I will send one of the above cards
(randomly selected)
to you in trade for one you create.

feel free to grab this button for your blog:
please be sure to link back to my home page.

Thanks bunches,
& enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Hi Kimberly,
May I join this swap please?
Jo

kandeland said...

if you aren't sick of me I'll join again...but if you are I'm not easily offended so say no! i want to give new people a chance but i'm addicted to these! hope all is well! xo nat

Donna said...

Oh man I just spend the morning making one for this swap!! You snooze you lose I guess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...