Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 2011 In Pictures - week 1

day1
your breakfast

I don't generally eat breakfast,
but a frosty glass of iced tea get me going just fine.

day 2
something you're passionate about

right now I am redecorating,
and so loving this blue in my family room
(still a work in progress)

day 3
where you went today

this is sadder than sad,
I spent Sunday cleaning for company on Monday,
so I went back and forth to the cleaning cabinet (alot!)

day 4
red, white, and blue

I made this ribbon last year,
you can spot the ATC garland in the corner,
I have draped it like a sash

day 5
in your refrigerator

cold and refreshing necessities

day 6
something sweet

puppy sat on Tuesday for my sister,
the yummy salt water taffy was a thank you,
I think it was a bribe to be sure I gave Daisy back,
I think she got the better part of the deal

day 7 (today)
bold bright colors

lilies in the garden
(my favorite)

This is from the July 2011 in Photos flickr group
hosted by kandeland.

I hope you are enJOYing a beautiful July,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue and burlap! Also the cloches! Beautiful photos.

xoxo
kathleen

Anonymous said...

Ooops! My blog is:
http://charmbraceletdvia.blogspot.com

(Blogger will only let me comment as anonymous if comments aren't in pop-up form, sorry!)

xoxo
kathleen

Anonymous said...

Your family room is beautiful...love the blue. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

I am having a blast with the photo challenge too. I just love your sw taffy pic!

Sandy xox

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Love your family room,Kimberly.Beautifully done.TFS.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Lynn Stevens said...

Looks like a lovely week of pictues in July, all except the cleaning part. LOL
Enjoy the rest of July.
hugs Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...