Monday, October 17, 2011

An Amazing Autumn Day!

I hope everyone enJOYed a beautiful weekend.
Mr AJS and I walked what felt like miles at the flea market yesterday.
It was such a beautiful day!
Here are a few of my favorite finds:

I collect milk glass
and have a strange attraction to sugar and creamer sets of all sorts.
The funny thing is, I am a tea drinker
and take my tea straight,
no milk, no sugar,
just tea.

Love this cute little guy,
his arm is already mended,
and he is looking forward to Christmas.

I am participating in an ABC Christmas swap
and was hunting for an antique book to reuse for the cover of my book.
I thought this was perfect,
a simple change from Toto to Christmas
and I am set.
(have to love the $1.00 price too!)

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Jill said...

Great finds! Really love that book.

Lululiz said...

The cream jug and sugar basin are gorgeous! I only have a couple of milk glass pieces, and I love them, but I don't see them very often over here in the UK.

Georgie Horn said...

Oh boy! I want to come to your flea market! What great finds. Pop by for some puddin n pie.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/monday-is-lame-way-to-spend-17-of-your_17.html

Celestial Charms said...

What a beautiful milk glass cream and sugar. The book cover is quite a wonderful find. Don't you just love a bargain? :)
Maureen

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

what great finds...lucky girl
hugs

Sonya Badgley said...

Wonderful finds, Kimberly! I too love milk glass.And your book is awesome!
Blessings,
Sonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...