Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bay Head Country Accents Christmas Boutique

You can find my hand made pieces

at Bay Head Country Accents Christmas Boutique

again this year.

The sale runs
from October 28th through December 11th
(closed Thanksgiving).
Open daily 9:30 to 5:30
and Sundays 10:00 to 5:00.


Bay Head Country Accents Christmas Boutique
is located in
Opdyke's Furniture
308 Sea Avenue - Highway 35 South
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ  08742
732-892-2020

Happy Shopping!

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice, Kimberly! I wish you much sucess!
Warmly,
deb

Fishtail Cottage said...

It's been awhile since i commented on your blog - but i always find it so inspirational to come by and see what you are up to! I'm in love with each of these that you shared!!! Next month i am celebrating Fishtail Cottage's One Year Anniversary! Are you interested in participating in celebrating with me by donating something you've made for the giveaway? I would of course feature your etsy store and your blog in a blog post! let me know your thoughts? my email is tracie.fish@live.com xoox, tracie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...