Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tuesday Trading Card Swap (on Wednesday)!

OOPS!
This week's theme is:
Heart And Home

I am returning to a weekly 1 for 1 swap,
meaning you send me one and I send you one.

Simply email me at:
include your mailing address
and I will reply with mine.
You mail one ATC in this week's theme
and I will in turn mail one of these cards to you.
(I am not sure I am done with these,
I think they still need a little tweaking,
but I thought I am running late enough this week).

feel free to grab my button for your sidebar,
please link back to my home page.

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your trading cards are beautiful!

Jean said...

Gorgeous tags! oooooo I could spend hours here enjoying your blog it is so sweet and everything is so nicely made and beautiful! HugZ, Jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...