Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All Hearts Come Home For White Wednesday

I'll be home for Christmas;
You can count on me.

 Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love-light gleams.

I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams.

I'll Be Home for Christmas
Kim Gannon, Walter Kent (c) 1943

Please feel free to use the last image in your work,
personal or to sell,
with the exception of incorporation into collage sheets for resale.

I am linking to

enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

8 comments:

Jane said...

How beautiful! Thanks for the image!
Jane-Jacksonville

Dorthe said...

Dear Kimberly,
thankyou for the beautiful old image,
Your cone is fantastic, so beautiful a winter wonder land-and the heart is gorgeous too.
xo,Dorthe

Sonny G said...

lovely Christmas decor. the cone is so pretty.

xoxo
Sonny
your newest follower

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Soooo many pretties!!! I knew that I had seen those cute white spice jars (I have them too).

Blessings,
Linda

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your decorations are pretty and that looks like a real feather tree too.

Danielle

Gina at Vintage Junk in My Trunk said...

This is just the image I've been looking for for my holiday cards. Any chance you have the original and would be willing to sell it? (I probably need a higher res scan). Always love your projects!

Lululiz said...

What a sweet poem.Beautiful whites, especially the cone, I love it.

Lynn Stevens said...

I Love that song and Love your Christmas art.
Hugs Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...