Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Accidents!

I made up a few of these fun tags
 to hold some of these great letters
I found at a flea market last Spring.

They are made of corrugated cardboard,

because I need some way to safely handle the pins sticking out of the back of each letter. 
I was actually surprised by how much I love the tags as they are.

I wonder how many customers will use them as is
rather than remove the letters.

I have already sold the first batch yesterday,
and will be listing more in my etsy shop soon.

I hope you are enJOYing a lovely day
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly



7 comments:

Dorthe said...

They are beautiful, dear Kimberly- simple, and lovely.- I so understand they sold out that quickly!
Hugs,Dorthe

Georgie Horn said...

I love these!

Joanna said...

They look brilliant, Kimberly. I know I'd buy them to use but would probably never be able to let myself remove them from the tags!

x

trisha too said...

Kimberly.

I have several boxes of these that have not sen the light of day since they have been in my house.

Oh, yes, THANK YOU for the creative idea!

:-)

The Altered Bee said...

Very cool!

Marti McClure said...

Kimberly, These tags are fabulous! I agree, I love the simplicity of the design. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Marti

Serendipity Stamping said...

Just checked your posts for the past few days. Been at the hospital since Tuesday afternoon, off and on, waiting for great-granddaughter to be born. Very stubborn little girl, gave Mom a little trouble, but all turned out well and Babe and Mom got to go home today. Love what you did with the tags and letters. Check back soon with you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...