Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Swap Update

My 2nd
O Holy Night
ATC is above.

Our
Cool Yule Swappers are:
 
Angie (Hopemore Studios)
Marcia (The Shop Around The Corner)
Diane (Lydia's Post)
me

Our
O Holy Night Swappers are:
 
Kelly (Dreaming Of Vintage)
Sherry (Creatology) - received
Deb (Garage Sale Gal)
Tracie (Dean Designs)
Tricia (Tricia too)
Jane (Aralia Jane)
Debbie (The Altered Bee)
Karla (Miss Peach)
Sylvia (Little Treasures) - received
and me again
 
There is still time to sign up,
I will be closing the swaps on
Friday, November 30.
 
Your ATCs must be in my hands by
Friday, December 7.
To sign up:
 
Special note:
Annette asked about
International swappers,
I am sorry I couldn't respond to you directly,
you did not leave any contact info.
International swappers are always welcome,
once swap returns are packed,
I can email a shipping price
and you can send money via Paypal.
 
I hope everyone enJOYed a lovely
Thanksgiving weekend,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

3 comments:

trisha too said...

Going to work om these tonight, Kim, thank you for hostessing this!
:-)

Createology said...

Lots of fun right around the corner. Love your swaps Kimberly Dear. Joyous...

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Kimberly, sign me up for Oh Holy Night. My ATC's are going in the Priority Mail today. Charlotte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...