Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm Dreaming Of A White Valentine's Day Tag Swap Sign-Ups

Sign ups are now open.
Leave a comment on this post
and email me at
I will reply with my mailing address.
 
Feel free to grab the button above for your blog.
 
The details:
 
Standard tag size: 2.5 x 5 inches (approximately)
 
Quantity: 6 tags (all alike or different, your choice)
 
Theme: vintage Valentine's Day
in dreamy creamy whites
(think lace, old buttons, cream, white, sepia,
NO red or pink please)
 
Due date: must be in my hands by February 1
 
Cost: $3.00 for return postage and handling
(cash or Paypal only, please)
 
Please keep to the color scheme and theme,
and do your best work.
 
To be fair to everyone
and to guarantee that swap outs are received by
Valentine's Day,
tags that do not meet the criteria
(IE style, size, or not received on time)
will be returned.
 
Looking forward to another fun swap!
 
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

15 comments:

Lululiz said...

Already working on them, because we are off to France again in a few days and I want to get them posted before we go ;-). Love your swaps!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh what fun, I'm ready to participate. Cleaned my crafty area of all the Christmas items and the hearts are out. Your swaps are awesome.

Diane said...

Really into white myself lately, would love to join in....sounds like fun....have lots to work with Valentines is a favorite of mine!!

Kim Gillian said...

I would love to join! Tried to email you but I am getting a failure to send. We are having bad weather, I will try later.

Createology said...

I am ready to participate in this White Valentine Tag swap. No red or pink will be my challenge. Thank you Hostess Kimberly...I love your swaps. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Jane said...

Just wanted to make sure you have me on the swap list since I replied on the previous post. Will email now. I know this will be a lovely swap!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Of course sign me up! Fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Sign me up!! Looking forward to this! Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Diane said...

Kimberley I had a couple failed emails about the white tag swap...so I hate to, but am going to drop out as we are going out of town and the more I thought about it, I decided not to put the pressure on me...but will drop back in and see what everyone else has done...thanks bunches!!

SUSAN HEMANN said...

I would love to participate in the swap!! love your blog. Just discovered it.

JoAnne said...

Make room for me please!

Becs said...

Hi Kim. Is it too late to join? Becs

Anonymous said...

Kim, I've been so preoccupied with our new house that I totally missed this. Oh me, I hope it's not too late to join the fun. I'd love to. Emailing you.
XOXO's,
Marcia

Sue said...

Just found your swap-would love to join in if it's not too late! I will email you!

Sue said...

Hello-I just found your swap and would love to join in if it's not too late-I will email you!
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...