Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Very First WOYWW!

I am late to the party again,
this being WOYWW #194
and this being the first time I am joining in.
Let's just say,
I am sociably late.

I am working on Marie inspired medals.

These are the great little shapes from
Paper Whimsy
(the wood crown above is from Michaels).

None are quite finished,
but it is a fun new adventure in creativity.

I am thinking of using the piece at right (above)
for the center of a parade/award ribbon.

Here are a few pieces that have been sitting on my workspace for a week.
They each need "something,"
but thus far, none are telling what that "something" is.
All in good time, I suppose.

I also have a mini scrap journal at the ready.
Little bits and pieces find a home in this journal.
 
Thanks so much for stopping in to see what I am up to.

Now, be sure to click this button
and visit all the other bloggers at work.
 
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly
 

14 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Creatively beautiful !
Hugs

Createology said...

Oh how fun is your work space desk! All of your goodies are looking wonderful. How smart to keep a little journal that you add bits and pieces to as you work. Blissfully Creative Dear...

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I want to play at your space....lol!
Your creations look amazing.

Happy Crafing
Tracie

Linda said...

Beautiful art pieces and the mini scrap book is very nice. Fun to see what you are making.

Wanda said...

I follow you on Google reader and am always inspired.Cool journal. Now glad to see someone else has projects sitting that need 'just' something else. The Paris theme is fun to play with, for me it always needs a vintage postage stamp or two.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great to have you join in. Lovely works of art again. Your little scrap journal is adorable. Lots of fun people to visit and inspire. Happy WOYWW and Have a wonderful week.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh, Kimberly, your projects always look so lovely, even when they aren't finished yet! how nice to see your desk today! welcome to WOYWW!

Heathers Inspiration said...

Wonderful projects, they are Gorgeous. Love the delicate detailing.
Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

Francesca said...

Welcome to the world of snoopers, hope you like it and become addictive like the rest of us. Fab items you have made. Francesca #29

Eliza said...

Welcome to the WOYWW blog hop, you are going to love it here as long as you can have a cuppa and blog hop, its really cool finding stuff on other people desks too.

Talking of desks yours is so beautiful, love the medals especially the Queen ones, I have a thing about the title LOL

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Eliza 17
Happy WOYWW

Unknown said...

Your medals are so sweet and unique!

Dorthe said...

Kimberly, so much you have going on-and all looks wonderful, even not finished yet...I at once loved your Queen of quite a lot-lol- it is gorgeous, I can`t wait to see all those different wonderful pieces finished... what gorgeous tags you have started !!
Hugs and goodnight from me.
xx,Dorthe

April said...

Your Marie inspired medals are very nice. Welcome to WOYWW. April #130

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Hi Kimberly. I played on WOYWW for several weeks...good for some laughs, seeing behind the scenes. Your new pretties are darling...but come on! I wanna see the chaos these come from. I mean, there is chaos, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...