Tuesday, July 16, 2013




I received my first Stash Kit a few days ago.
The items included are so very lovely,
and I could hardly wait to dive right into my first design team project.
I did pull myself together enough to first organize all this goodness
into the compartments of a vintage jewelry box.
Perfect for a quick little photo shoot.

My first project is finished,
I am working on the tutorial,
which will only be available to the
I will share a photo of my finished project here soon.

I hope to resume
52 weeks,
52 artists,
52 trades
next week,
and maybe a new swap announcement.
(fingers crossed)

enJOY a lovely day,
and your blessings,
Kimberly


8 comments:

Maggie said...

I love how all the components look in that rose satin-lined jewelry box...now can't wait to see the finished project! Also anxious to see what swap you may have waiting in the wings--I enjoyed your last one SO MUCH1

xoxo,
Maggie

maggiegracecreates said...

Kimberly -- oh my how pretty ---- i would love to be a part of your group. or at least in a swap ---

your work is absolutely beautiful and i can't wait for all the inspirations to be revealed.

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Kimberly, what lovely goodness. Can't wait to see what beautiful goodies you will create with it all. I'm on my way to check them out.
xxx
Marlene

Unknown said...

Love the stash AND the box!

I look forward to you starting 52 weeks again and I hope you are having another swap!!! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Sue said...

Love the way you organized all the goodies in a vintage jewelry box! Can't wait to see your project. I just submitted my tutorial - hope they like it :)

Hugs,
Sue

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Oh how lovely! Can't wait to see what you create!

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

These goodies look fab and I can't wait to see what you design with them.

Lululiz said...

That stash would get anybody's muse drooling and whispering like crazy.
Ohh, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a lovely new swap, hurry up, girl!!! ;-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...