Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Keep Calm And Carry On"
No 41of
52 Weeks,
52 Artists,
52 Swaps
 
Looking for NEW swappers,
if your name is not already on the list
(click the swap button below to be taken to the page),
and you would like to swap an ATC created by your hands
for one pictured above,
please leave a comment on this post.
"No Reply Bloggers" must include your email.
 
Also still available:
Thank you Cathy,
I'll be sending this kiddo your way!
 
Feel free to post this button to your blog: 
 
enJOY a lovely evening,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly
 
 
PS-there are still a few days left to enter my giveaway!
Click on the button on my right sidebar to enter.


1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Oh yes, dear Kimberly,-
I try doing that, here, while sorting and empthying my shop :-)
Such a pretty tag, with a good reminder for all of us !!
Hugs to you, and a happy wednesday my dear.
Dorthe,xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...