Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Just a quick share.
I made this Halloween spoolie for a
Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group Swap.
 
Very little Halloween crafting this year,
and not the best photo either-
sorry about that.
 
enJOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly

8 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Kimberly,
    Oh you made the most gorgeous spool of Halloween. It is fantastic from buttom to top,- I so love it with all the elements you used !!!
    BEAUTIFUL, my friend.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a very impressive Spoolie! Happy Halloween!
    xo Jane
    p.s. My package arrived with my lovely goodies from your store - so happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, there are many wonderful new creations to see on your blog, dear Kimberly. I am happy that I have again a little time to visit my favorite blogs. I've really missed you. Have a nice Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous spoolie Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is my favourite nightmare :)
    So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment.
I love to hear from you.