Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shop News

 
Mini Vintage Paper Ephemera
$1.25

 
4 Vintage Needle Packs
$2.25

 
3 Yards Of Vintage Trim - Pink
$1.25

 
3 Yards Of Vintage Trim - RWB
$1.25

 
Large Vintage Cotton Tassels - other colors available
$.75 each
 
It is probably because of this endless Winter,
(it couldn't possibly be that I have too much STUFF!),
I feel the walls closing in.
 
I am busy sorting and organizing in the studio.
I have listed these items and will be listing many,
many, many, many more.
All priced to sell!
 
Thanks for visiting here today,
and please do visit:
 
enJOY a lovely today,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

It's amazing isn't it? And it's a winter thing. But I did spend a lot of time looking for my Vintage box of small paper Ephemera for our swap. I thought I was organized. NOT So on to step 2. Stay warm, it's again -20, yes Minus here

Createology said...

Such a great way to stay indoors and purge. You have truly fabulous vintage ephemera. Blissful Joy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...