Saturday, March 8, 2014

Vintage Paper ATC Swap Was Mailed Yesterday!

These are the little party favors I put together for February's swappers.
I gave a tiny peek at the "shrinky dink" tags,
which turned out way too cute.
 
What I used:
"she is an artist" stamp - Red Lead
acrylic charms - Tim Holtz
vintage images - artchix studios
(I am not in any way affiliated with these companies,
just thought I would share)

Thank you to all who joined the fun
and created some amazing
Vintage Paper ATCs.
You are the best!
 
Here are our swappers and their links:
 
Dawn
 
The new swap was announced yesterday,
be sure to check it out.
 
hugs and JOY,
Kimberly

9 comments:

Lululiz said...

Kimberly, you are wonderful! They are so pretty! And your new swap has such a great theme, I love it.

Dorthe said...

Kimberly, oh your party favors are so adorable with the tiny shrink piece and beautiful images mounted on the different backgrounds,- and love the tag itself ,too -you are so sweet to your swappers, dear.
xox- Dorthe

Unknown said...

Oh boy, how wonderful!
Can't wait for my package, looks to be so much fun....
The swap was so interesting this time, loved it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Michele

Maelchen said...

Hi Kimberley, thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Did I not include my e-mail on my ATC? Anyway, I need your paypal account and the amount I owe you for postage. My e-mail: M.Buisset@gmx.de
Your party favors are just too cute. May I hope to receive one? You are so kind!
Greets,
Manu

Martina said...

Dear Kimberly, I can not find the right words to comment on your work! They are always beautiful and rich in details, with new inspirations! So beautiful!

Jane said...

Oh, how pretty! looking forward to my package! Fun theme!
xoxo Jane

Createology said...

I always love your handmade treasures you include for us. You have the very best ATC swaps ever my friend. Joyful...

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I received my lovelies yesterday. Thank you so much for the beautiful tag. I have the TH acrylic charms and just haven't used them. So yours was great inspiration. And the tinnie, tiny shrinky dinky is adorable. You are a wonderful host. Thanks so much.

Lorraine said...

Hi Kimberly--I have just returned home to find my lovely ATCs and adorable party favors from you! Thank you ladies for the lovely ATCs and thank you Kimberly for hosting, it was so much fun!!

~Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...