Monday, April 7, 2014

Pink, Black and Bling Is A Done Deal

Swap returns for March's
Pink, Black and Bling ATC Swap
were sent in today's mail.
 
Each of the swappers will receive a personalized tag,
with a yo-yo flower pin.
I hope you all en-JOY them.
 
Here's our group of talented swappers:
 
Sheng
 
Thank you ladies for another wonderful swap.
 
So sorry that I ran a bit late with swap returns
and preparing April's swap.
Check back tomorrow for the new swap announcement.
 
hugs, JOY and a lovely evening,
Kimberly

9 comments:

Createology said...

Oh my goodness...Your Yo-Yo flower tags are sew beautiful. As fast as the days are disappearing I can't keep up no matter what. Thank you for always being the very best Hostess ever!!! Creative Pink, Black, Bling Bliss...

Two Mad Dahlias said...

Thank you for hosting such a great swap. I can't wait to see what I get in the mail. Just the packaging you are sending out made it worth it!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh such a sweetie hostess. Adorable tags. Can't wait until tomorrow but I too think the days are flying by so fast.

my cup of tea said...

All of them are very CUTE!
Sorry to have missed it!
~Donna~

Lululiz said...

You are brilliant, girl, how sweet of you to send out the swap returns with such gorgeous personalised tags. What a swap hostess!

Jane said...

You're such a wonderful swap hostess, Kimberly! Already signed up for "Tea in the Garden"!!!
xo Jane

Maggie said...

Such wonderful little packets! You're the best :-)

WW said...

I can't wait to see what I receive, the ones I've seen on people's blogs are gorgeous. Plus, they will definitely brighten up my day when they come, I've been having to deal with a lot lately, and a fun package in the mail always helps.

WW said...

Hi Kimberly,
Could you change my link to www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com That's my art blog, the one you have is my day-to-day blog. The participants will get to see what I made on the other blog.
Thanks,
Wendy W

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...