Wednesday, June 11, 2014

True Blue Sweetheart Swap Update And Summer Vacation

Hi Dear Readers, Swappers, and Friends,

No pictures today, just an update.  The returns are packed and ready for tomorrow's morning mail, so look for them to appear in your mailbox soon.

Also, the monthly swaps will be on hiatus for the Summer.  It is time for a break.  I don't plan on much blogging either, you may find me using my Facebook page more, maybe... (to follow me on Facebook, click the button under my blog header).  I hope to keep up with my Etsy shops, especially my supply shop, I have oodles to sort and list. 

I hope that you and yours en-JOYs a glorious Summer, see you in September!

JOY and Blessings,
Kimberly

10 comments:

my cup of tea said...

Thanks Kimberly! Cant wait for my swap! See ya on Etsy and have a great summer!
donna

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Enjoy your summer!

Jewels said...

Have a great break (we all need to do!)...J

Jane said...

Always good to have a summer break! Enjoy!
xo Jane

Maggie said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing summer, Kimberly!

Unknown said...

I will be looking out for the mail, I am sure something blue will be in the package, tee hee!!
I hope you enjoy your summer, it sure is a great time of year for all of us.
I will look forward to more swaps when you get back.
A big summer hug for you.
Michele

Lululiz said...

Have a wonderful summer, Kimberly. I'll miss the swaps over the summer but understand that you need a break. You have been a wonderful swap hostess.
Now I am looking forward to finding
some awesome ATCs in my mailbox. Errrm, which mailbox, lol, France or England?

Unknown said...

Kimberly,
I have received my package today, such a beautiful package it is!!
Thanks ever so much, specially for the beautiful blue crown, this is so sweet of you.
Again, I hope you enjoy your summer.
Hugs
Michele

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Kimberly, have a great little break, see ya soon.
Blessing,
Marlene

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Have a wonderful summer, Kimberly.
Sorry, but I'm not on facebook.
Hugs,
Mari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...