Sunday, July 6, 2014

While sorting a pile of whatnots on my work table,
I came across the leftover teacup images I used for one of my ATC swaps.
Oftentimes, I find it terribly uninspiring to work on multiple pieces with the same theme,
this morning, however, I found it to be very freeing,
and I was quite productive.
This one is my favorite,
a fabric tag made from a remnant quilt piece.
 
A mix of paper, fabric, lace, and a couple vintage buttons
combined to create this blank greeting card.
 
An extra image in green became the inspiration
for a new mini supply kit.
 
Finally, these two cards will be heading out to
 
I hope everyone has been enJOYing a lovely long weekend,
and Your Blessings,
Kimberly

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh Kimberly, I LOVE your first tag, how ver beautiful and girly- and your cards are so lovely ,too-your colour mix is alwayes so wonderful, dear.
Happy summer to you.
Dorthe-xox

Janet Ghio said...

How pretty these are!!

Createology said...

Kimberly I am always so inspired by your creative pieces of bliss. I am so happy to be home and able to read my favorite blogs. Traveling is truly exhausting! Summer Sparkles and Creative Bliss Dear...

Unknown said...

Productive indeed!
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

my cup of tea said...

These are very sweet!
donna

Clare said...

Hi, Kimberly. Your tags are wonderful! I love vintage type projects.

I noticed the circle-swirly type of lace pieces you used. I found a whole bunch of them in a fabric bag that my grandmother had put some huge quilt pieces into. Maybe you could give me some idea as to what they are, and used for, because I have no idea. I just know that I love them!

Hugs, Clare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...