Thursday, November 20, 2014

Let's Do Some Good - #5

THIS ONE IS GONE TOO!
Dear Friends,
 
  I am still deep into a studio clean-out,
I have put together 3 new lots to offer this week.
 
Now here is the good part.
You pay only USPS postage on the item you select.
Now here is the really good part.
I will donate an amount equal to
the shipping cost you have paid to charity.
 
Habitat For Humanity
is November's charity.
 
Preferred method of payment is PayPal,
but I am open to making other arrangements
(but understand,
your email may reach me after the item has been scooped up).
 
Simply click the PayPal button
at the bottom of this post,
complete the transaction,
and your purchase will be packed and on its way.
 
Note to my international friends:
International postage from the US is very high
and some of these lots are rather heavy.
If you see something you must have,
please click the PayPal button,
complete the transaction,
and I will invoice you for the additional postage.
 
en-JOY Your Blessings,
Kimberly
 
 
Today's Offering:



Vintage And Antique Paper Lot
 
Stacked up this paper lot measures 2" thick!
It includes button card blanks, wallpaper bits,
ledger paper, maps, music, almanacs, playing cards,
 bank checks and lots more.
I am pretty sure that everything is pre-1960s,
and some as old as the early 1900s.
 
ships USPS priority flat rate envelope
 cost: $ 6.10
 THIS ONE IS GONE TOO!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Well not like I need more "paper" but well I do LOL....Kimberly this is a great idea....thanks. Jewels

Dorthe said...

OH what a lot ...I`m happpy it was already gone, when I visited, as it would have been hard not to buy, lol.
Looks like someone will soon hold many hours of happiness in her hands .
Thank you dear Kimberly, for your sweet note to me, and hugs from afar .
Dorthe,xx

my cup of tea said...

Oh phooey! I keep missing it! LOL
Donna

Createology said...

Another fabulous lot of ephemera! Sharing Joy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...