For this month's goodie bags,
I cut 9 pennants from French General papers
and packed them with royal blue seam binding.
I thought that the red, white, and blue
could make a perfect picnic banner.
For the tags,
I reduced the image of my ATCs,
attached them to the background card
from FG's embellishments,
and added a few FG dimensional pieces.
Here are the beautiful ATCs
created for this swap:
To visit all of our talented swappers,
click the comments section of this post.
This is not the last French General post.
I have much more to share.
Wishing you the loveliest weekend.


They all are so pretty!! What a fun swap! I look forward to seeing more, Kimberly!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Friday and weekend!
Hugs,
Becky
Lovely French General ATCs. I am looking forward to seeing which ones I receive. Thank you so very much Kim for always being the perfect Swap Hostess. Creative ATC Bliss...
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing everyone's interpretations of your theme all together! There are some treasures in this mix!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the great ATC's. I like the heads up...and the little package will ad some zest to my sunless days. Have a lovely Sunday
ReplyDeleteSome really stunning work this month!
ReplyDeleteI received my lovely ATCs and your generous pennant giftie yesterday. What fun to open. I really enjoyed this subject and the works the gals put together!
ReplyDelete