Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lazy Days Of Summer...Not Quite

I am at it again,
cleaning and purging,
sorting and purging,
purging and purging.


This time,
it is some of my vintage lovelies.

 These Hazel Atlas white crinoline dishes were just listed,

as was this vintage Ball jar filled with
scrumptious vintage silk thread,

 and this service for 6 
milk glass luncheon set.

My 4 sets of vintage
Hazel Atlas blue crinoline sold almost as quickly as I pushed the publish key.

I will probably regret selling these,
but they are in such beautiful condition,
that I hated using them.
Maybe their new owner will not be quite so ridiculous.

All of these items and others can be found at


I hope your Summer days are bright and beautiful.


4 comments:

Createology said...

Oh you do have exquisite taste in your collections. Sad to see them go...however happy that you are allowing others to share your bliss. Summer Sunshine Smiles Dear...

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lots of pretties Kim....I'm working on that purging process, would like to do the etsy thing, just haven't had the time to finish the set up. Then with our Post Office situation don't know if I want to make trips to other towns with the sales.
Have been just donating the bigger items..But I've somethings I'd like a little cash for !!!
EnJOY,

Dorthe said...

Kim, oh my, such wonderful pieces you sell, I could have bought it all myself , I hope you won`t regret dear , but totally understand about the : not daring to use them--lol- I am the same !!!!
The milk glasses service is so beautiful, I wish I was not so far away!!!
I send you a b-day gift today, and hope it arrives safe !!
Hugs and loving thoughts, Dorthe

Something Special said...

I had a small set of the pink Hazel Crinoline and sold it quickly also. Only problem was that it was sold to someone in Korea, so shipping was outrageous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...