Monday, February 6, 2017

I Must Share This!


This is one of my Valentine hearts which I sold to Heather.
I first "met" Heather during my brief time with the
Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.
I do miss that group of amazing, talented, and generous artists.
Heather is creating a Valentine book,
and she has incorporated my heart onto one of her luscious pages.
How wonderful is that?
And what an honor.
As anyone who has made a purchase from me knows,
I try to include a little handmade thank you in each box.
This is what Heather did with the little green and pink tag
that was tucked in with her order.

Thank you to Heather for inspiring me to look at things a bit differently.
(the second and third photos by Heather Bloom, shared with her permission)

hugs and JOY,
Kim


2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Such beautiful, romantic use of your gorgeous heart, dear Kim, and the little tag, too.- I also always save the beautiful little gifts you add, for me, and have a collection , thank you sweet friend.
I hope your February is great !!
Hugs and love, Dorthe

The Junque Seeker said...

Beautiful creations by each of you! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...