Thursday, March 9, 2017

Swap Announcement

Please join me for a Springtime In Paris 
ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap.

This will be a 3 for 3 swap.
Your ATCs must be postmarked by Thursday, April 6th.
Include $3.50 CASH for return postage,
and a printed mailing label.

International swappers:
Your ATCs must be postmarked by Thursday, March 30th.
You must pay postage through PayPal,
I will email the final cost to you before I mail the returns.

If you would like to join the fun,
go to SWAP INFO
read all the rules and instructions.
If it sounds good to you,
return to this post,
and sign up by leaving a comment.

Not necessary, but it would be awesome if you grabbed
 the swap button to help spread the word.

Merci, Mes Amies,
Kim

9 comments:

Dorthe said...

How great to see you here, dear Kim. I hope life treats you well, my friend. Your Springtime in Paris, looks stunning , such adorable little colaged art piece , oh but you know I love your style :-)
Hugs, from still cold Denmark-
Your Dorthe

Lululiz said...

yay, you just caught me in time, off to France on Sunday. Gives me just enough time to make the ATCs. Thanks for hosting another swap xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks Kim, for a fun way to start my day. I've posted your adorable image on my page. I would love to partake. This will get me thru the hopefully last of our winter weather. Have a lovely weekend

Maggie said...

Oui! I'd love to join in.

Createology said...

Our Kim! I must join in on this swap of Paris ATCs. I love Paris and all of your swaps dear. Thank you for hostessing once again. Serene Sunday to You...<3

jeanniemc said...

Cannot wait to see these ATC's! Just went to a Paris in the Spring event this past weekend here in the desert ( even though it was 85 degrees)...we had a fashion show, luncheon and a Paris Market with all kinds of vendors...What a very cool swap!

Lululiz said...

Mine are on the way, posted them yesterday. xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Mailed my ATC's Monday. Thanks for hosting.

Maggie said...

Hi Kim--my ooh-la-las are on their way to you. I mailed them on Monday.
Thank you for hosting another swap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...