Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Will Be Selling At Art In The Garden

(click the photo to be taken to Calgo Gardens' website)

I am excited to be doing my first show in a good many years.
It must be 8 or 9 years since I last flexed my direct sales muscle.

Pray for good weather,
as I will be bringing a number of handmade cards and tags,
which do not like muggy or damp.

I will try to share some photos beforehand,
but I promise to take photos on the day of.

Wishing you all the Blessings of family
this most holy weekend.

hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dearest Kim, a blessed Easter weekend to you, too, my friend.
And all the best of luck for your show - I will be so happy to see photos, from your stand.
Love from Dorthe ,

rush said...

Best wishes that you are successful and everything goes smoothly.

Tami Kenner said...

Kim...I am going to try to come to this show...looks lovely.
Hope to see you soon...Tami
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...